walking the bridge towards community engagement.


 So, this is a video that I made about my trip out east recently to retrieve my paintings. I love it. I hope you enjoy it. I have finished graduate school (almost) in art therapy. Finally and I am feeling full of determined energy to continue creating my art and growing my business as an artist. I feel more determined than ever actually and I feel like I have a lot of things to figure out. One of those things is how to walk over this bridge from the art I love to do so much and the necessity of an engaged audience. I was looking at the stats on this blog today and realized that I had a lot of people (sometimes over 4,000) viewing it at one point, but almost no comments. Hmmm.... Does anyone know why this is? I'm confused about things like this. If it were up to me, I think I would just be quietly making beautiful baskets in the forest with other women like we are designed to do and have been doing for thousands of years. But here I am in this time and place in this culture. So much to navigate! I call on my creativity and I am praying every day and I put one step in front of the other to cross this long bridge. 


Feel free to comment. :) In fact, please do!

Thanks. 

I'm open to suggestions and ideas. 

I love you,

Suzy. 

Comments

Popular Posts