Southern dharma

Just wanted to post a shout out for southern dharma retreat center here, where I spent the last week volunteering. It's in hot springs, NC. It's a beautiful, quiet magical place. I love being there. You get the sense that everything's going to be okay. And it is of course. Maybe volunteering there is a way for me to give back in a way. Meditation has completely transformed my life and continues to help heal my soul every day. Especially in unstable times when my natural tendency would be to freak out. And I can tell that as I embark on the pursuit of art making after art school, instability is a friend that I will learn to embrace. So thank you to southern dharma for being a space where people can learn and practice this transformative and healing way of life. Lots of love to you, xx, Suz.





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and for reading my blog. I so appreciate your engagement. Love, Suzanne.

Popular Posts