Scenes from Ireland
























Scenes from Ireland. 
I'm learning to love myself still. Ever so slowly. I never know how to blog. I wonder who reads this. I think it's really for me. For me and for my art and for the sake of believing in myself and maybe for reaching out to those I love who are out there, who have touched me as much as I've touched them. And because of how much I've changed and how much magic has happened as I've learned to listen to my heart, how the universe responds to our own self love. How it all starts inside of us because everything comes from within. I read rebecca rebouche's blog sometimes. She is an artist from New Orleans. She's magic. Whenever I read it I am both inspired and envious, but ultimately encouraged. Sometimes I hate art. Often I hate art. What I really aspire to isn't art. It's beauty, wonder, magic and most of all to listen to my heart, to respond to it, to follow my guidance, to choose love over fear. When I make art, I feel my body saying, "yes!" So I will make art and keep listening as I go. That is my goal for this year. That is my goal for life. To breathe, to listen, to love. 

Comments

Popular Posts