thank you


toward the end of a lovely day yesterday i ran into one of those moments where i felt all those issues come up around relationships that kept me stuck during my childhood and for so long. so, i offered it all Up, not knowing what else to do, and went home. On my way home, walking down haywood road, i saw this dress! the first dress i made about a year ago, when i decided to start pursuing my art again, being worn by a beautiful young girl walking with a young man. they looked so sweet and shy together like they were on a first date. i whispered a "thank You." and then pulled the car over and totally stalked them. but just for a minute. :) 
and then later in the evening, with those old struggles still coming up, i was waiting in my car for cantra dancing, and i thought i'd read my horascope. and i read this:



Comments

Popular Posts